Low Cost Modular Aluminum and Steel Handicap Ramps for Residential Homes
Easy to Use and Install
The National Ramp system is designed for permanent and semi-permanent situations. They can be designed to fit just about any application, and they are ideal when a fast, temporary ramp access solution is needed.
National Ramp Systems are great for people and pets with short-term and long-term disabilities. Set up in a rental property, while staying with a family member, or staged access for graduations, weddings, or special events.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Low cost
- Low Maintenance – No painting or sealing required.
- Quick & easy year round installations in Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut.
- High strength – 800 pound weight capacity
- No building permits required (permits can trigger home revaluations)
- Non-flammable, slip resistant grooved aluminum or steel surfaces. More durable than wood ramps. Lets rain and snow through open mesh walking surface
- Three powder-coated finishes available: silver, forest green, and tuxedo black