The Patriot Lift is the only completely portable aquatic lift that is independently verified to meet ADA guidelines. It has a weight capacity of 450 pounds.
When deployed and ready for use, the Patriot Lift features a specifically designed seat allowing for the easiest lateral transfer from most wheelchairs, giving full freedom of access to the individual.
The Patriot Lift is now counter-weighted using a sand ballast system. Sand can be sourced locally, saving substantial freight costs.
Our FIXING KIT (included) secures the lift in place, allowing for FULL ADA COMPLIANCE. The new AT design provides a more compact lift and also gives it additional set back range, giving it the ability to accommodate more gutter variations.
At Lift & Care Systems, the Patriot Lift is just one of many ADA-compliant pool lift for the disabled options available for your home, business, or recreational program. Give us a call at 508-947-3304 or complete our simple online contact form to get more information about the Patriot Lift or any other of our durable medical equipment.
- 450 lb. (204 kg) weight capacity
- All stainless steel construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Flip-up armrests
- Adjustable lap belt
- Removable and adjustable footrest
- Water resistant push button remote control
- Rechargeable battery with wall mount charger
- Five year pro-rated electronics warranty
- Five year structural warranty
- F-12PPL-HD-AT1 – Patriot Pool Lift
- F-2PDS – Patriot Fixing Kit