Developed from Aqua Creek’s Original Pro Pool Lift, the Pro Pool-XR features an additional 10 inches of reach allowing clearance for wide gutters and spa benches. This extended reach can also clear a curb or pool wall, making this lift ideal for raised perimeter pools and spas.
Highlights of the Pro Pool-XR include a 350-pound weight capacity, extended reach, higher seat for easier wheelchair transfers and an increased set back of up to 38 inches. This lift is independently third party verified to be ADA compliant.
Want to learn more about the Pro Pool-XR pool lift? Lift & Care Systems has been providing pool lifts disabled individuals and other durable medical equipment to clients all over the states of Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut for over 25 years. Get a free consultation by filling out our simple online contact form, or give us a call at 508-947-3304 to speak to a pool lift expert today.
- 350 lbs (158 kg) weight capacity
- Independently verified to ADA standards
- Specially designed extended reach
- Pull-out leg rest comes standard
- All stainless steel construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Adjustable lap belt
- Flip-up armrests
- Water resistant push button remote control
- Rechargeable battery with wall mount charger
- Five year pro-rated electronics warranty
- Five year structural warranty
- F-004PLB-XR: Pro Pool-XR
- F-004PLB-XR-R: Pro Pool-XR Reverse
- F-004XRDD-NA: Pro Pool-XR Deep Draft