The Ranger Pool Lift is an economical, third party verified ADA compliant lift that upholds Aqua Creek’s standards for durability and reliability.
The Ranger features a 350-pound weight capacity while maintaining a sleek, low profile design. This lift is ideal for use on smaller hotel and motel swimming pools. It is also a great economical choice for backyard enthusiasts who enjoy their independence. This lift is designed to be independently operated by the user, allowing full control of the lift with an easy to use 2-button remote.
The Ranger offers additional anchor set backs to accommodate a variety of pool deck situations. A reverse configuration is also available for individuals who need to transfer from the right instead of the left side.
Looking for an ADA compliant pool lift for your hotel or motel? Look no further than Lift & Care Systems. We provide pool lifts for the disabled, as well as other durable medical equipment such as wheelchair ramps, stair lifts, and much more. Give us a call at 508-947-3304 or complete our simple online contact form to schedule a free consultation today.
- 350 lb (158 kg) weight capacity
- Setback range 4″ to 19″ (10 cm to 48 cm)
- All stainless steel construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Flip-up armrests
- Adjustable foot rest & lap belt
- Water resistant push button remote control
- Rechargeable battery with wall mount charger
- Two year electronics warranty
- Two year structural warranty
- CE version available
- F-409RPL-AT1 – Ranger Lift with anchor
- F-411RPL-AT1 – Ranger Lift, no anchor
- F-411RPL-R-AT1 – Ranger Lift, reverse configuration, no anchor