The NEW Scout 2 pool lift features an adjustable seat pole, robust base, and a stronger actuator. These upgrades allow for a weight capacity of 375 pounds. The Scout 2 is capable of clearing wall heights up to 18 inches high with the standard foot rest. The optional pull-out leg rest may be used for greater clearance of up to 28 inches on raised or above ground pool and spa applications. This pool lift will accommodate most existing anchors by utilizing adapter sleeves.
The Scout 2 is an ADA Compliant pool lift designed for in-ground anchoring. By limiting anchor installation costs, the Scout 2 is ideal for easy and affordable ADA compliance.
In addition, the Scout 2 pool lift can rotate 360 degrees in either direction providing versatility and accessibility solutions.
Need more information about the NEW Scout 2 pool lift? Lift and Care Systems has been providing pool lifts disabled individuals and other home medical equipment to clients all over the states of Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut for over 25 years. Get a free consultation by filling out our simple online contact form, or give us a call at 508-947-3304 to speak to a pool lift expert today.
- 375 lb (170 kg) weight capacity
- Independently verified to ADA standards
- All stainless steel construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Flip-up armrests
- Adjustable lap belt
- Removable and adjustable foot rest
- Water resistant push button remote control
- Rechargeable battery with wall mount charger
- Five year pro-rated electronics warranty
- Five year structural warranty
- F-800SC2: Scout 2, Adjustable Seat Pole, with anchor
- F-802SC2: Scout 2, Adjustable Seat Pole, no anchor
- F-802SC2-EU: Scout 2, Euro Version, no anchor (CE Certified