The New Spa Lift Elite is a fully powered ADA compliant lift designed specifically to provide access to elevated pools and spas. This lift is capable of clearing wall heights up to 68 inches. The Elite offers easy push-button operation and 360 degrees of powered rotation. The Spa Lift Elite is constructed of quality stainless steel and coated with a durable powder coat finish.
Whether relaxation, rehabilitation, or socialization is your goal, the Spa Lift Elite is the solution to stress-free access to your personal backyard or commercial spa. Ideal for swim spas, you can now enjoy increased independence and improved health through the benefits of aquatic exercise.
Lift & Care Systems provides pool lifts for disabled individuals as part of a suite of durable medical equipment such as roll in showers, wheelchair to car transfer devices, and other patient transfer devices that makes life easier for caregivers and individuals with disabilities. Give us a call at 508-947-3304 or complete our simple online contact form to get more information to speak to a durable medical equipment expert today.
- 300 pound (136 kg) weight capacity
- Max wall height clearance of 68″ (172 cm) high, 15″ (38 cm) wide
- Max wall thickness clearance of 30″ (76 cm) wide, 48″ (121.9) high
- ADA compliant
- 360 degree of powered rotation
- Adjustable pull-out leg rest
- Flip-up armrests
- Rechargeable battery with wall mount charger
- Water resistant handset
- 5 year structural warranty
- 5 year pro-rated electronics warranty
- F-006SLE: Spa Lift Elite, No Anchor
- F-SPAAK8 – Anchor, standard concrete
- F-107EXWDA – Anchor, wood deck