The Revolution Lift is our most versatile lift and able to accommodate individuals up to 500 pounds. The available accessories for this lift make the Revolution and ideal choice for hospitals or rehabilitation centers.
Like all Aqua Creek ADA verified lifts, the Revolution is designed to be self-operated by the individual user. With easy to use 4-button remote, the user is able to control all movement and enjoy a fully independent aquatic experience.
The Revolution rotates a full 360 degrees in either direction providing versatility and access solutions.
Want to learn more about our most versatile lift, the Revolutions Lift? Lift & Care Systems has been providing pool lifts disabled individuals and other durable medical equipment to clients all over the states of Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut for over 25 years. Get a free consultation by filling out our simple online contact form, or give us a call at 508-947-3304 to speak to a pool lift expert today.
The optional attachments include:
- Sling Seat
- Wheelchair Attachment
- Cycle Attachment
- The lift attachments accommodate a variety of situations with ease to operator and aquatic staff.
- 500 lbs (226 kg) weight capacity
- Independently verified to ADA standards
- Clears 29″ high walls, up to 12″ thick
- Setback range 21″ – 42″ (53 – 106 cm)
- All stainless steel construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Flip-up armrests
- Adjustable footrest & lap belt
- Water resistant push-button remote control
- Rechargeable battery with wall mount charger
- Five year pro-rated electronics warranty
- Five year structural warranty
- F-700RL – Revolution Lift, with Standard Anchor
- F-702RLNA – Revolution Lift, No Anchor
- F-702RLNA-SPA – Revolution Lift, Spa Arm, No Anchor
- F-702RLNA-DD – Revolution Lift, Deep Draft, No Anchor