Bestbath Systems single and multi-piece showers are the perfect fit for home bathroom remodeling projects where safety and accessibility are a concern. A Home Safety Council survey revealed that homeowners consider the bathroom the second most dangerous room in the house. Removing the barriers of slippery, traditional tubs is an important step to bringing peace of mind to you and your family as you make arrangements to remain in the home you love.
Benefits of remodeling your bathroom with a Bestbath shower or tub:
- Shower walls are reinforced with laminated wood, making it easy to install grab bars and a shower seat without additional structural backing or having to locate studs. Accessories can be installed prior to or anytime after installation.
- Caulk-free SnapJoint assembly and pre-leveled shower pans significantly shorten installation time. Some jobs can be completed in hours.
- Easy to clean and maintain gelcoat walls have the authentic look of tile. Custom color accents are available.
- Our incredibly durable composite surrounds are reinforced with wood and designed to last for the life of the home.
- All showers are backed by our industry-leading 30-year limited warranty.
Our residential products are built to be worry-free, and will likely be the last shower you will ever need. For further information on the wide range of styles and options available contact us.
Buy Bestbath® Home Medical Equipment from Lift & Care Systems
At Lift & Care Systems our goal is to make independent living a reality and bring the highest quality of life to the user and caregiver. We provide a complete line of Bestbath products as just one of many brands of durable medical equipment we offer. For more information, give us a call at 508-947-3304 or fill out or fill out our simple online contact form for a free consultation today.