Are you looking to make your home more accessible for those with limited mobility? EZ-ACCESS offers a wide selection of products to help you do just that. EZ-ACCESS® provides a variety of portable mobility ramps, residential ramps and mobility accessories.
To Establish the Proper Ramp Length
- Determine the incline that your chair is designed to climb. We start you off with the ADA Standard Ratio of 1:12, but we recommend you confirm with your local/city code.
- Measure the distance from the top step/landing to the ground (RISE).
- Enter the values in the form to determine your run and ramp length
- CAUTION! At any incline, use ramp only with a qualified helper.
- CAUTION! Refer to your equipment’s (wheelchair or scooter) User Guide for exact recommendations concerning acceptable usage and allowable slope.
- Notice: If Rise is greater than 30” a platform is required.