For the consumer who insists upon performance and reliability, the Bruno VPL-3100 vertical platform lift offers the perfect solution for home accessibility needs.
With the introduction of the new Bruno Vertical Platform Lift (VPL-3100), Bruno Independent Living Aids has broadened the Accessibility Division’s product line in a new direction – straight up! Designed and built by Bruno’s master craftsmen, the Vertical Platform Lift provides a rugged, reliable and affordable solution for individuals and caregivers who need assisted access to a porch or deck.
A significant amount of time and research went into the design and production of the VPL-3100, resulting in a simple, safe and dependable product, with an array of standard features, but still in an attractive price range for virtually any consumer. The Bruno name has always meant trust, and our new Vertical Platform Lift extends that promise to another category of solutions “for your independence.”
Standard Features Include:
- Automatic self-lowering folding ramp
- 750 lbs. lifting capacity
- 53” and 75” maximum floor to floor height (Model VPL-3153 and VPL-3175)
- Separate up and down push-button switches with key switch control
- Spring sensitive bottom plate shuts unit down when obstruction is encountered
- Solenoid actuated braking at the landings
- Welded steel tubular guide construction with formed 16 GA sheet steel guarding
Optional Features Include:
- Top landing gate includes call/send controls with key and mechanical interlock
- Manual hand crank lowering provided via top cap
NEW! Battery Powered Option
Bruno offers added peace of mind with our new battery powered Vertical Platform Lift.
Your life doesn’t stop when the power goes out – now your VPL doesn’t have to stop either! Our battery powered VPL provides access in and out of your home even during a power outage.
If you are looking for a Bruno Vertical Lift and you live in Rhode Island, contact Lift & Care Systems, the premier home medical equipment company and Bruno authorized dealer in the state at (508) 947-3304.